Tour-study China experience(TSCE) programs offer the total study abroad China experience! Every aspect of the program has been extensively planned for your convenience. Everything from housing and university enrollment, to weekend excursions and daytrips, is included when you sign up for a TSCE program. The following lists everything included on all TSCE summer, program.
Superior Student Support
• TSCE provides local assistance in achieving each student’s academic and personal goals.
• TSCE Program Advisors work one-on-one with each student and his or her parents for a positive, stress-free experience. Students have access to a Program Advisor who will assist with program selection.
Transferable Credits Issued By Accredited Universities
• Students receive copies of their foreign transcripts upon completion of the program.
• TSCE arranges for official transcripts to be mailed to the student’s home institution out of CHN.
• TSCE students are encouraged to become a part of the international student community at the host university in summer program activity.
• Services provided by host universities vary but typically include Internet access, computer labs, library facilities, reference materials, student cafeterias, and academic advising.
•Housing varies by program. Student resides in above 4-satr hotel accommodations During field tour.
•Certain programs as Core Language Course use dorm facilities on a host campus.
• Each TSEC program includes housing in shared apartments or student dormitories.
• Fully-furnished dorms and apartments are equipped with the necessary basic amenities
Cultural Immersion Events
• TSCE events strive to provide an in-depth perspective of the host culture by visiting sights that are popular among locals and tourists alike.
• TSCE hopes to cultivate a deeper understanding and appreciation of the host country and its customs.
• TSCE provides day and overnight excursions to surrounding regions of students’ host destination.
• Exploring these regions is an integral part of adapting to and appreciating the culture of the China Onsite Program Director.
• Every TSCE program is coordinated by an Onsite Program Director passionate about introducing students to a new city and culture.
• Provides assistance with the host university, housing, and general city information .
• Onsite Program Directors coordinate a city orientation and tour at the beginning of each program to familiarize students with their new surroundings and host university .
• During the orientation program, Onsite Program Directors will review health and safety information as well as cultural customs.
Comprehensive Health and Medical Insurance(mandatory enrollment for an additional fee)
All TSCE participants will be enrolled in a comprehensive medical insurance plan specifically tailored for study abroad students. Fee will vary based on the duration of the program. Complete policy information will be included in the confirmation packet and is available by calling TSCE toll free at 400-711-8166.
Every student participating in a TSCE program is required to make the following payments:
Application Payment: All TSCE applicants are required to pay a non-refundable $50 application fee at the time their application is submitted. Once your application is processed and your acceptance is confirmed you will be mailed an acceptance packet including course descriptions and other pertinent program information.
Confirmation Payment: After receiving confirmation of your acceptance you must make a non-refundable confirmation payment to guarantee your place in a program. Summer program confirmation deposits are $400. In order to hold your place in a program your confirmation payment must be received by TSCE no later than 14 days after you receive confirmation of your acceptance, or by the application deadline, whichever is first.
Final Payment: After making your confirmation payment you will be invoiced for your final payment. Final payments will not be due until the program withdrawal date. The withdrawal date for most summer programs is on the application deadline. Any final payments received after the program withdrawal date will be considered late and will be subject to a $100 late fee.
Housing Damage Deposit: All TSCE participants are required to submit a refundable housing damage deposit along with their final payment. Payments vary depending on the duration of program, but typically do not exceed $300 for summer programs .This deposit is held by TSCE until the end of program and will be used in the event that you damage your housing or incur excessive utility bills. You will be held responsible for any damages to your housing that exceeds the housing damage deposit.
Payment and Billing Methods
All payments to TSCE can be made by check, money order, wire transfer, or credit card. All checks and money orders shall be made payable to TSCE: Get in touch with us.Check program fees here>>.
The E-mail Of Company: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please free toll call 400-711-8166 for information on paying by wire transfer or credit card. Students may pay the application fee and confirmation deposit using their credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express). The final payment may be made by credit card, but a 3% processing fee will be added to the amount billed.