The programs consist of components of Language Intensive and Culture field trip:
1) core language classes 2) after-class tutoring 3) language exchange partner program 4) electives, 5) social activities, 6) field trip. These components are designed to allow participants to progress rapidly and gain fluency in the language.
• Short-Term programs: 2, 3 or 4 weeks.
• Intensive language classes, 24 lesson hours per week
• Total Beginner to Proficient classes available
• Small language class average 5-10 students
• After-class language tutoring
• Language Exchange Partner of native speakers
• Electives and Activities
• Conclusion examination
• University credit transfer available
Language course click here for details
Culture field trip
Electives & Activities
Electives offered varies depending on program duration and may include the following:
• Chinese Songs: Introduced to learn Chinese songs including traditional folk and current pop songs.
• Traditional Chinese Massage: introduce the ancient Chinese concepts and beliefs of what constitutes the human body and illness, and include diagnostic methods and treatments using massage.
• Chinese Calligraphy: introduce the various calligraphy styles and features, participants then focus on perfecting one style of this ancient art form. Getting Facsimile
• Taiji Quan (Taichi): Introduced to this relaxing and gentle martial art aimed at improving health and overall physical and mental fitness. Exercise in realism
• Chinese cooking (including tasting): Chinese chef introduces Chinese local cuisines-flavor, taste and color, like Sichuan,Cantonese dishes, Attending a formal banquet party
•Tea culturev:Hang Zhou is famous for Dragon well Green Tea on the world. It was interesting to experience that different parts of China Drink very different variety of teas. Visiting tea plantation, Enjoy with Tea-making performance (Sado), taste the real tea .
"A silkworm spins all its silk till its death and a candle won't stop its tears until it is fully burnt." This Tang poem accurately describes the property of the silkworm. Legend has it that in ancient times, Lei Zu, the wife of Huang Di , taught people how to raise silkworms and how to extract the silk. To visit Silk Museum ,buy silk products in the silk market
With a history of more than 3,000 years, Su embroidery is the general name for embroidery products in areas around Suzhou, Jiangsu Province. The craft, which dates back to the Three Kingdoms Period (220-280), became a sideline of people in the Suzhou area during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644).
Chinese Paper Cut Art - Jian Zhi
Since the invention of paper by the Chinese in 105 A.D., paper has been put to good use by mankind in so many ways. In the office, in school, in shopping malls, in planes and even in the comfort rooms, we find paper in many forms and uses. It's actually quite amazing to know that one of the first uses the Chinese used paper for was as a media for cutting out shapes and forms.
Yixing is renowed all over the world for being the capital of pottery, and it's one of the important producing units of pottery at present in China
Show you to vist the chinaware museum of Yixing I,and let you make fileld tour to the making place of chinaware .
Wash mill--pug mill—throwing—batprinting—trimming—glazing—firing—finish.