Location: Bengbu, Anhui province
Students can apply for International Students Scholarship whose academic achievement is excellent and comprehensive evaluation meets the requirements.
Study-in-Anhui Scholarship (20 students): RMB 30000/ 3academic year
Study-in-BBMC Scholarship (10 students): First grade: RMB 20000/ 3academic year
The school will provide "three assistant ships" for international students, 600 RMB/Month.( Including self-paid students)
Tuition fee: 10000/Y/RMB
Accommodation fee: 1500/Y/RMB
Master:3 years, Chinese taught (English English multimedia )
Requirements for applicants:
1. Health: good condition, no acute or chronic infectious diseases, requirements for admission.
2. Diploma and Degree: Bachelor degree.
3. Chinese proficiency: HSK.
4. Economic situations: family financial status enough to pay for the expense of learning and living.
1. Application Schedule: March 1st —June 30th
2. Documents required (present or mail them to International Education Department):
① Application form for international students.
② Letter of guarantee by a Chinese sponsor (Chinese citizen) with evidence of the sponsor’s identity.
③ Copies and notarized copies of the latest diploma/degree certificate and transcripts.
④ Copies of passport or identification.
⑤ Copy of Chinese proficiency test certificate.
⑥ Physical examination report (the validity should be half-a-year).
⑦ None criminal offend certificate provided by local police station.
⑧ Economic status certificate.
Chinese or English translations are required for non-Chinese or English documents.
Interview for admission:
Applicants will be informed of related issues after first review of documents required.
If you want to apply, please feel free to contact Shirly for more details:
Facebook: Shirly Guo