University Location: Beijing
· Tuition fee
· Accommodation on campus,
· Living allowance (Bachelor 2500CNY/month, Master 3000CNY/month, Doctorate 3500CNY/month)
· Comprehensive medical insurance
1. Bachelor degree: Environmental engineering; material science and engineering
2. Master degree: Environmental science and engineering; safety science and engineering; information and communication engineering; enterprise management; management science and engineering; international trade; public management (education economy and management)
3. Doctoral degree: civil engineering; safety science and engineering; mineral processing engineering; mining engineering; engineering mechanics; fluid mechanics; environmental science and engineering; energetics and engineering thermophysics; metallurgical engineering; material science and engineering; mechanical engineering (machine manufacturing and automation; vehicle engineering); logisticis engineering; contro science and engineering; computer science and techonology; information and communication engineering; physics; solid mechanics; general mechanics; chemistry; business management; management science and engineering
Criterial & Eligibilty：
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Applicants for bachelor degree, must have high school graduation certificate and be between the age of 18 and 30.
3. Applicants for master degree must have bachelor degree and be under the age of 40.
4. Applicants for doctoral degree must have master degree and be under the age of 45.
Two copies of application materials are required, one Original of Notarized and one Duplicate.
1, Apply online and pay application fee(600CNY), then print;
2, Application Form of USTB Chancellor Scholarship
3, Certificates (degrees of bachelor and master, graduation of high school), must be Original of Notarized in Chinese or English;
Remark: Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date, then submit the degree certificate later if admitted;
4, Official Transcripts (Bachelor and Master) up to the present, including courses taken and standard achieved, must be Original of Notarized in Chinese or English;
5, A Personal Statement, above 800 words for masters, and above 1500 words for doctorates, must be in Chinese or English;
6, Two Recommendation Letters from your referees, including their contacts, must be Original in Chinese or English;
The referees should be professors or associate professors. At least one of them should have knowledge of your recent academic work;
7, A copy of your Language Test Result:
a) Chinese-taught program: HSK level 4 (bachelor), 5 (master) or 6 (doctorate);
b) English-taught program: IELTS 5.5 or TOFEL 70 (bachelor), IELTS 6 or TOFEL 80 (master and doctorate);
8, One Photocopy of Passport;
9, Health Certificate;
10, Acceptance Letter from supervisor; (Optional)
11, Table of contents and abstracts of your academic publications and any other original achievement in your field. (Optional)
International student center will declare the names of successful candidates accepted to their relevant program at the end of June, then send out admission letters in July. Please fulfill the application form with detailed mail address and postal code or other receiving methods.
Application deadline: 30th, April
If you wanna know more about this University's programs and scholarships please contact :